Ram Gym Shop
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
28 April 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE SHOP RAM GYM LIMITED
FOR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PLACE OR RESIDENCE OR TEMPORARILY RESIDE WITHIN THE TERRITORY OF THE UNITED KINGDOM
The owner of the online shop is:
Ram Gym Limited
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The regulations determine terms and conditions of purchasing goods from the Online Shop that is managed by Ram Gym Limited, registered in The United Kingdom Registration number: 11223248, hereinafter referred to as “Ram Gym, www.ramgym.com (hereinafter referred to as: “Online Shop”).
- The Online Shop accepts orders from the United Kingdom.
- A person placing an order (hereinafter referred to as: “Customer”) with Online Shop www.ramgym.com is obliged to familiarise themselves with the Regulations.
- Ignorance of the Regulations does not exempt the Customer from the terms and conditions set out herein.
- When an order is place by the Customer, the customer automatically agree to all terms and conditions as stated in the Regulations.
- Orders can be placed by any person who is legally capable or a non-corporate entity that has an email account, and full legal capacity.
- The person placing an order must be at least 18 years old and have full legal capacity. In case of minors, consent from a parent or legal guardian is required.
II. PRICES AND DELIVERY COSTS
- All prices in the Online Shop are given in British pounds (GBP) and include VAT (the gross price). The price of each goods is binding at the time of order the placement by the Customer.
- The Customer shall select the preferred payment method available in the Online Shop:
All sales require Advance payment before order is accepted
accepted payment cards:
– American Express,
PayPal – with either a PayPal account or via PayPal Guest Checkout; accepted payment cards:
- Delivery by – Royal Mail and other couriers.
- Delivery is only possible within the territory of the United Kingdom.
- Presented prices of goods do not include delivery costs.
- The Customer shall bear the delivery costs.
- Delivery costs are automatically added to the price of an order, depending on the value of an order
- up to 50 GBP (gross price) – delivery cost: £3.95 (GBP) (gross price),
- 50 GBP and over (gross price) – delivery cost: £0 .00(GBP) (gross price).
- Ram Gym reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer. The change of price will not affect orders placed prior to the change. Ram Gym also reserves the right to withdraw individual goods from the goods offered.
III. CONDITIONS OF PLACING AND REALISING ORDERS
- The customer has the option to create an account where his or her data will be stored in our database. To activate the account, the activation link will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the Customer in the registration form.
- When placing an order in our Online Shop, customers have the option to either checkout as guest or login to an existing account and use saved details.
To place an order:
a) select and add chosen goods to the “shopping cart,”
b) log into the Online Shop, or checkout as guest,
c) select a payment method,
d) confirm the order by clicking “Place order,”
e) after confirming the order with and selecting payment method, select the “Pay” button and make a payment via the selected system of electronic payments.
After entering your details, you will have the option to register and create an account if you wish.
Placing the orders in Online Shop is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer fulfils the following minimum technical requirements:
minimum throughput of Internet access: 1 Mb,
web browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera.
After placing an order, an e-mail containing all data concerning the order and the order’s number will be automatically sent by e-mail to the address as specified in the order. The contract is concluded after Ram Gym’s acceptance of the order. Performance of the order is equivalent to its acceptance.
If the Customer inputs false, wrong or incomplete data, the order shall not be completed. Providing unlawful content by the Customer is prohibited.
An order with “advance payment,” as a selected PayPal payment method will be fulfilled after receiving payment to Ram Gym bank accounts.
Ordered goods will be dispatched as soon as possible, and no later than 7 working days after receiving payment to one of the Ram Gym bank accounts. The minimum duration of the Customer’s obligations continues until Ram Gym’s acceptance of the order. Ram Gym is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
An order will be fulfilled on the condition that the goods are in stock. Otherwise, the customer shall be informed about the order status, and talks to determine the method of order fulfilment (waiting time extension or cancellation of the order) shall be undertaken.
The Customer may modify the order (by contacting the Online Shop) before the consignment is dispatched.
A receipt or invoice will be issued. In the event of any incorrect or false data the invoice will not be issued.
IV. REFUNDS OF PRODUCTS
The Customer has the right to withdraw from contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which the Customer acquires physical possession of the:
a) goods, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer acquires physical possession of the goods,
b) last good, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer acquires physical possession of the last good, in the case of a contract relating to multiple goods ordered by the consumer in one order and delivered separately.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform Ram Gym of his decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement sent by post to Ram Gym Limited. by following e-mail email@example.com.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Customer to send communication concerning exercise of his right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal:
a) if the Customer withdraws from this contract, Ram Gym shall reimburse to the Customer all payments received from the Customer, excluding the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which Ram Gym informed about Customer’s decision to withdraw from contract;
b) Ram Gym will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Customer used for the initial transaction, unless the Customer have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Customer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement;
c) Ram Gym may withhold reimbursement until he has received the goods back in an unopened/unused condition or the Customer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
The Customer shall send back the goods to Ram Gym Limited, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which the Customer communicates his withdrawal from this contract to Ram Gym. The deadline is met if the Customer sends back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
Contact with Ram Gym prior to the return of goods is recommended. The Customer shall also attach a copy of proof of purchase (invoice, receipt).
The consumer may not to exercise the right of withdrawal in respect of contracts:
a) for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
b) for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
c) for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
The Customer is obliged to check the condition of a package on delivery. If the package is damaged, the Customer is obliged to notify the courier and contact Ram Gym as soon as possible. Damage of a package during transport will be considered based on an application filed with the employee of a courier at a time of delivery of the package.
If the goods purchased by a customer or non corporate entity are defective, factory flawed or incomplete, we guarantee that we will exchange the goods for goods free from defects, on the condition that the Customer notifies Ram Gym about the defect within 14 working days from delivery. If the goods are out of stock, the Online Shop guarantees that the goods will be exchanged for other goods, or the Online Shop will refund the sum of the price of the goods. To clients who are consumers art. 556-576 of the Civil Code are used, while to clients who are not consumers this provision is excluding from the application.
To have the complaint acknowledged, the Customer must send the defective goods, accompanied by a statement of complaint, describing the reason for complaint, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the goods VAT invoice or receipt.
A complaint shall be considered within 14 days from filing a claim and the delivery of the faulty goods to Ram Gym.
Complaints should be directed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. The complaint shall include details and quantity of the goods, full name of the Customer, number of order, and description of the reason for complaint.
If the complaint is found justified, the Customer will receive the refund of the price of the goods with delivery costs within 7 days from filing the complaint:
in case of payment via payment card – the refund will be transferred directly to the Customer’s card.
Ram Gym shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by inappropriate use of the ordered goods, which is not in accordance with the description and recommendations given on the product label.
The Clients of Online Shop pass on their personal data necessary for the realisation of the order and may consent to store and to process of such data for marketing and registration purposes only needs of the Online Shop. Passing by the Customer’s data and consent to store and to process data for marketing and registration purposes needs of the Online Shop is voluntary. The Customers have the right to access, correct and update their data, as well as to request that Ram Gym stops using the data for marketing purposes. Ram Gym is the administrator of the personal data.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The content of the Online Shop does not constitute an offer under Civil Code.
- Ram Gym reserves the right to alter this Regulations. New Regulations shall come into force after 14 days from publication on website www.RamGym.com/shop.
- We have made every effort to make our Online Shop functional and user-friendly. However, in case of any problems with our Online Shop, below we present the most important information and rules that will help you to do the shopping in our Online Shop.
Contact: Please send your questions, suggestions and information about ensuing problems, concerning the Online Shop RAM GYM, to the following e-mail address: