Refunds and Returns
Our Returns Policy forms part of, and must be read in conjunction with, our Terms and Conditions of Sale. We reserve the right to change this Returns Policy at any time.
Our Returns Policy is really simple.
When you receive your item, you must check it as soon as possible following receipt and always before use.
Please ensure that a returns code number is obtained before attempting to return any items to us
Your right to change your mind
You have 14 days to cancel your order under our 14 day return period policy, which starts on the day you received the item.
Please follow the steps set out below;
All items must be returned unused and in the original packaging as they were in when received by you.
Please ensure that when you receive an item that you take reasonable care of it when trying it /inspecting it e.g. please ensure that any security seals or tags are still intact.
Wrong item received
If you have received the wrong item by mistake. We want to resolve this as quickly as possible for you.
To receive a refund or a replacement, you must return the item in the same condition you received it and within 14 days from the day on which you received the item.
Damaged or faulty items
If you believe that the item is faulty, please contact us immediately. You will need to tell us exactly what the fault is and as soon as possible after discovering the fault and we will advise what to do next.
Our Returns Policy for faulty items upholds your statutory rights.
Item not received
To receive a refund or a replacement, you must inform us that you have not received your item within 21 days from the day on which you received an email from us confirming that the item had been despatched.
Your statutory rights
Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information about your other statutory rights, please visit the UK Government’s website at: www.direct.gov.uk
What to do to return your item to us
• Contact us by email on: email@example.com
• You must inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for return. We will then provide you with a unique returns code number and will confirm the address you need to return the item to
• Please package the item securely and include inside the package your order number, name and address
• Please obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything without it, however, we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit
• If you request a replacement and the product is no longer available, we will process the refund back to the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item.
Any item you have accepted and then return is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please therefore ensure that you send your item back to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
What we’ll do next
All products returned to us are checked by our Returns Department.
If you are entitled to a refund, then we will refund the price of your item (including the cost of delivery).
Returns are usually processed within 7 working days of receipt of a cancelled order, and at the latest within 30 days of receipt.
We will refund the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item.
Return of replacement goods
If an item you ordered was found to be faulty and we replaced it, you have the right to cancel your order in respect of the replacement product within 7 working days starting on the day after you received the replacement item and receive a refund.
Cost of returning items
Please note that we can only refund the postage costs for returning an item where:
• we sent you the wrong item, or
• the item is damaged or faulty; or
• where you are returning a substitute or replacement item which you do not want to keep.
We will not refund postage for items found to be in good working order. Costs of posting the item back to you will depend on the item and will be communicated to you after the testing process has been completed.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have handled the return, replacement or repair of any item, we apologise. We want to resolve the matter. Please contact our customer service representatives on firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to: Ram Gym Limited, Customer Service Department, PO Box 459, Bicester OX26 9LU, United Kingdom.